Last date of free online updation
The UIDAI has specified that users can upload their identity and address proofs by December 14, 2023.

Earlier this year, UIDAI allowed citizens to update details in their Aadhaar card online free of cost. All holders of Aadhaar cards have the opportunity to modify any necessary information on their card. Initially, the free update deadline was set for June 14. Subsequently, the government extended this deadline to September 14. Now, for the second time, the government has further extended the complimentary online Aadhaar card update deadline. Citizens now have the liberty to update their Aadhaar card details for free until December 14.



As of June 2023, US passport holders can travel visa free to 143 countries and territories:

  • Albania
  • American Samoa
  • Andorra
  • Anguilla
  • Antigua and Barbuda
  • Argentina
  • Armenia
  • Aruba
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Bahamas
  • Barbados
  • Belgium
  • Belize
  • Bermuda
  • Caribbean Netherlands
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Botswana
  • Brazil
  • British Virgin Islands
  • Brunei
  • Bulgaria
  • Canada
  • Cayman Islands
  • Central African Republic
  • Chile
  • Colombia
  • Cook Islands
  • Costa Rica
  • Croatia
  • Curaçao
  • Cyprus
  • Czechia
  • Denmark
  • Dominica
  • Dominican Republic
  • Ecuador
  • El Salvador
  • Equatorial Guinea
  • Estonia
  • Falkland Islands
  • Faroe Islands
  • Fiji
  • Finland
  • France
  • French Guiana
  • French Polynesia
  • French West Indies
  • Georgia
  • Germany
  • Gibraltar
  • Greece
  • Greenland
  • Grenada
  • Guam
  • Guatemala
  • Guyana
  • Haiti
  • Honduras
  • Hong Kong
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Indonesia
  • Iraq
  • Ireland
  • Israel
  • Italy
  • Jamaica
  • Japan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kiribati
  • Kosovo
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Latvia
  • Lesotho
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Macau
  • Malaysia
  • Malta
  • Marshall Islands
  • Mauritius
  • Mayotte
  • Mexico
  • Micronesia
  • Moldova

What Countries Issue eVisa to US Citizens?

The following 12 countries issue eVisas for US passport holders:

  • Angola
  • Azerbaijan
  • Benin
  • Djibouti
  • Ethiopia
  • India
  • Kenya
  • Myanmar
  • Suriname
  • Türkiye
  • Uganda
  • Vietnam

What Countries Issue Visa on Arrival to US Passport Holders?

If you are an US citizen, you can get a visa on arrival for the 41 countries listed below:

  • Bahrain
  • Bangladesh
  • Bolivia
  • Burkina Faso
  • Burundi
  • Cambodia
  • Cabo Verde
  • Comoros
  • Egypt
  • Gabon
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Jordan
  • Kuwait
  • Laos
  • Lebanon
  • Madagascar
  • Malawi
  • Maldives
  • Mauritania
  • Mozambique
  • Nepal
  • Papua New Guinea
  • Paraguay
  • Rwanda
  • Samoa
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Seychelles
  • Sierra Leone
  • Solomon Islands
  • Somalia
  • Saint Helena
  • Tajikistan
  • Tanzania
  • Gambia
  • Timor-Leste
  • Togo

Countries With Visa Requirements for US Citizens

You need a valid visa to enter the following 27 countries with an US passport:

  • Afghanistan
  • Algeria
  • Belarus
  • Bhutan
  • Cameroon
  • Chad
  • China
  • Democratic Republic of the Congo
  • Republic of the Congo
  • Ivory Coast
  • Eritrea
  • Ghana
  • Guinea
  • Iran
  • Liberia
  • Libya
  • Mali
  • Nauru
  • Niger
  • Nigeria
  • Pakistan
  • Russia
  • South Sudan
  • Sudan
  • Turkmenistan
  • Venezuela
  • Yemen


Passports are currently taking eight to 11 weeks for routine service and five to seven weeks for expedited service.

Published on February 27, 2023

The State Department is encouraging travelers who plan to go aboard this summer to apply now to renew their passport due to increased wait times.the current wait time is longer than it was earlier this month when expedited passport renewals were taking three to five weeks and routine renewals were taking six to nine weeks.
According to the WSJ, processing times can vary throughout the year and increase depending on demand, like with busy spring and summer travel.


Renunciation/Surrender Certificate: Indian Citizenship Act does not provide for dual citizenship. As per the Passport Act, it is mandatory for all Indian passport holders to surrender their last Indian passport to the Consulate immediately after acquisition of foreign nationality. It is an offense under the Citizenship Act and the Passports Act for foreign nationals to hold Indian passports. Once Indian passport is surrendered, Consulate will cancel it and return it to the Passport holder along with Renunciation/Surrender certificate. Consulate will not be in a position to render services like OCI, Visa etc. until Renunciation/Declaration Certificate acquired on acquisition of foreign nationality is sbumited.

Renunciation Declaration Certificate: This certificate will be granted to those who have misplaced or lost their last Indian passport and hence they do not have their Indian passport which they can surrender for cancellation. Those applicants are given a ‘Renunciation Declaration Certificate’ based on submission of sworn affidavit on loss of Indian Passport and other required documents.

Either a ‘Renunciation/Surrender Certificate’ or a ‘Renunciation Declaration Certificate’ needs to be submitted for an OCI or Visa application.

Note : Applicable Penalty would be imposed for non-surrender of Indian passport after acquiring a foreign passport and travel on the Indian passport thereafter.


You may apply for a replacement citizenship document if you:

  • Received a Certificate of Naturalization, Certificate of Citizenship, Declaration of Intention, or Repatriation Certificate which was lost, stolen, or destroyed;
  • Received a Certificate of Naturalization, Certificate of Citizenship, Declaration or Repatriation Certificate containing a typographical error made by USCIS;
  • Changed your name due to marriage or court order after we issued the document and you want a document in your new name;
  • Obtained a court order or a state-issued document that changes your date of birth after we issued your Certificate of Citizenship and you want a certificate with your new date of birth;
  • Received a Certificate of Citizenship or a Certificate of Naturalization and your change of gender is legally recognized through a court order, a government-issued document, or a medical certification; or
  • Are you a naturalized citizen seeking a special certificate of naturalization for the purpose of a foreign country recognizing you as a citizen of the United States?

We will not change a name without evidence such as a marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order. We will not change date of birth on a Certificate of Citizenship without documentation such as a U.S. court order or state-issued documents.

Losing Your Passport

If you’ve lost your passport, the process of acquiring a new one is quicker and easier than replacing a naturalization certificate.

Applying:-Global Passport and Visa LLC, 3119 S Main Street, Stafford, Texas 77477-Tel:-281-912-3564