NOTE: NEW RULE-Update 05/15/2022
- YOU MAY BE ASKED TO UPDATE YOUR SOUPSE’S NAME ON YOUR PASSPORT BEFORE YOU ARE ISSUED PCC.
- FOR THIS YOU WILL NEED TO RENEW YOUR PASSPORT. APPLY FOR NEW PASSPORT WITH APPLICATION TO CHANGE DETAILS WITH YOUR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE.
- PCC should be issued by PSK (Passport Seva Kendra) for it to be valid for your immigration puspose. (PCC issued by local police stations are no longer valid)
- Validity of PCC for the purpose of immigration to USA: 1 Year
- PCC Needs to be valid at the time of your interview
- Locate Your Local Passport Seva Kendra
- PSK rules may vary depending on your state, Please call PSK helpline Call Centre at 1800-258-1800 to get most accurate and up to date information
- Documents required for PCC
- Documents required of re-issuance of passport (Adding Spouse name)
NOTE: RECENTLY PSK REQUIRES YOU TO ADD YOUR SPOUSE’S NAME TO YOUR PASSPORT BEFORE YOU CAN GET YOUR PCC.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL PSK TO GET MORE INFORMATION.
ON HOW TO ADD SPOUSE’S NAME ON PASSPORT, YOU CAN FIND THE FAQ’S AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE