You may apply for a replacement citizenship document if you:

  • Received a Certificate of Naturalization, Certificate of Citizenship, Declaration of Intention, or Repatriation Certificate which was lost, stolen, or destroyed;
  • Received a Certificate of Naturalization, Certificate of Citizenship, Declaration or Repatriation Certificate containing a typographical error made by USCIS;
  • Changed your name due to marriage or court order after we issued the document and you want a document in your new name;
  • Obtained a court order or a state-issued document that changes your date of birth after we issued your Certificate of Citizenship and you want a certificate with your new date of birth;
  • Received a Certificate of Citizenship or a Certificate of Naturalization and your change of gender is legally recognized through a court order, a government-issued document, or a medical certification; or
  • Are you a naturalized citizen seeking a special certificate of naturalization for the purpose of a foreign country recognizing you as a citizen of the United States?

We will not change a name without evidence such as a marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order. We will not change date of birth on a Certificate of Citizenship without documentation such as a U.S. court order or state-issued documents.

Losing Your Passport

If you’ve lost your passport, the process of acquiring a new one is quicker and easier than replacing a naturalization certificate.

Applying:-Global Passport and Visa LLC, 3119 S Main Street, Stafford, Texas 77477-Tel:-281-912-3564

1 reply

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *