Guidelines For Renunciation Of Pakistan Citizenship
To renounce Pakistan Nationality, the applicants would have to surrender all their valid and expired passports and national identification cards.
Following are the guidelines in this regard:
- Pakistanis under the age of 21 cannot renounce their citizenship independently. However, their names could be included in the renunciation application of their father.
- Written and signed request with the reason for renunciation of citizenship is required.
- A notarized copy of my US passport and citizenship certificate would be needed.
- Form X was completed and duly signed by the applicant. The form will be attested by the Embassy of Pakistan. Those sending their cases by mail should enclose a notarized copy of Form X.
- All Pakistani passports (Valid and expired ) in original along with one set of copies of each passport are required. (Mandatory for the processing)
- Applicant’s seven photos with white background taken within last six months to be provided. All photos must be cut out in the size of 2” by 2” inches.