WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
- You are currently not in possession of a visitor’s visa.
- Your travel is for 90 days or less.
- You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.
- You want to apply for a new authorization for one person or a group of applications for two or more persons.
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- Valid passport(s) from a Visa Waiver Program country.
List of Visa Waiver Countries
- Traveler’s valid email address.
- Traveler’s home address and phone number.
- The traveler’s emergency point of contact is phone and email.
The following information may also be required:
- Traveler’s aliases or other names (If Applicable).
- Traveler’s National ID or Personal ID number (If Applicable).
- Traveler’s Global Entry ID number (If Applicable).
- Traveler’s employer address and phone number (If Applicable).
- Traveler’s U.S. point of contact name, address, and phone (If Applicable).
Who is eligible to submit an application?
You are eligible to apply for admission under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) if you:
- Intend to enter the United States for 90 days or less for business, pleasure, or transit
- Have a valid passport lawfully issued to you by a Visa Waiver Program country
- Arrive via a Visa Waiver Program signatory carrier
- Have a return or onward ticket
- Travel does not terminate in contiguous territory or adjacent islands unless the traveler is a resident of one of those areas
- Are a citizen or national of one of the Visa Waiver Program countries listed below: