For U.S. citizens four are types of Visas:
- A Single entry visa
- A Double entry visa
- A Multiple entry visa
- A Transit visa: You are granted a Multiple Entry but as this is for transit only, it expires 7 days after arrival
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR A ZAMBIA VISA?
A Zambia visa requires a valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining, a return flight ticket, proof of accommodation, an information page scan of the passport, and a digital passport-sized photo. Here is the full list:
• A valid passport that will remain valid for at least six months from your arrival in Zambia.
• A return flight ticket.
• Proof of accommodation, which can consist of a hotel booking or a letter from the person who is going to host you while in the country. (invitation letter from Zambia and the ID from host person)
• A scan of the information page of your passport/original
• A digital passport-sized photo.2/2 white background.
.Driving license copy
WHAT ARE THE FEES AND PROCESSING TIMES?
As for the processing time, there are three available options, each with its expense. Basically, the faster you want your approval letter to arrive, the more you are going to pay for it. Here are your choices:
- Standard processing time – this is the cheapest option you have. The fee is only USD 250.00. 10 business days service charge $ 150.00 shippinf charge $ 60
HOW LONG IS THIS VISA VALID FOR?
It has a validity of 90 days after being issued.
HOW MANY DAYS CAN I STAY IN ZAMBIA?
You can stay a maximum of 90 days in Total.